Outsourcing your human resources and payroll services to an external company has a lot of advantages. The most important advantages are the reductions of costs related to the operation of an enterprise, such as the costs of maintaining qualify employment posts, purchase of necessary computer hardware, payroll software and the confidentiality of salaries. Thus, the outsourcing of human resources and payroll services is becoming an increasingly popular solution used by enterprises. Auditing and tax advisory companies from the BPG Group help ensure diligence in the maintenance of human resources and payroll documentation, as well as provide advice within the field of labor law. Our human resources and payroll services are performed using the newest technologies. We guarantee security and confidentiality of our Customer's data. A specific scope of provided services is usually agreed upon with the Customer on an individual basis, depending on their need.
- maintenance of employee personal files, remuneration records, leave records or work time records,
- inspection of employee's history documents,
- referrals for medical examinations,
- preparations of employment agreements, civil law agreements, certificates of employment and statements conformant to the Labor Code,
- records of medical certificates.
- registration and deregistration of employees in the National Social Service (ZUS),
- creation of payment schedules and payment slips,
- calculation of sick leave remunerations and benefits, holiday equivalents, bonuses and rewards,
- overtime settlement,
- creation and sending of settlement declaration to the National Social Service along with all required attachments and transfer on National Social Service (ZUS) approved forms, as well as monthly RMUA reports,
- creation of PIT-4R settlement declarations for the Tax Office, yearly PIT-11 and PIT-40 tax settlements for employees,
- creation of PFRON settlement declarations,
- filling out of forms for the National Statistical Office (GUS).